Friday, October 12, 2007

Waiting For Approval

I called the office of a doctor recommended by a friend, and it turns out I have to wait for approval from the office manager since I'm about 28 weeks along before I can meet with any of the doctors! This really has me on pins and needles, because it's the best lead I have on a doctor at Prentice. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me that they are not too busy to take me. There are plenty of docs in this practice, I don't see why I can't get in, I'm not especially high risk or anything. But it would be just my luck to be told "no" mysteriously. Just when I'm all excited about having a better experience at Prentice. I'm kind of annoyed I have to be approved at all. Wish me big, big luck, 'cause I'm not sure what else it takes.

No comments: