Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dreaming of Meat...

Last night I dreamed my truck was stuck in the snow and a friend and I walked to the nearest shelter, an expensive restaurant. I ordered vegetable briami (a Greek dish) and instead they brought me an assortment of meat. Of course, after making me wait for a zillion years first. Anyway, I was tasting all the various meats, and I didn't like them, but I felt compelled to eat them.

Then today I got a call from my doc, who says my bloodwork came in and that it shows I'm low in iron, so they called in a prescription for me to get a supplement right away. Hhhmmm.

And is it coincidence I'm eating Boca Crumbles in my spaghetti nowadays? And craving ice, another symptom.

Anyway, I'm going to lunch at Panera and this time I'm having broccoli-cheese soup and the mushroom panini sandwhich. BTW, did you know their broccoli-cheese soup is NOT vegetarian? Yeah, there's chicken stock. Shhhhhhhh!!!! Don't tell anybody!!!!!! This is just our secret, okay? This is just between you, me, and the baby, who gets anything it wants.

1 comment:

ChickiePea said...

You know, I had TONS of dreams when I was pregnant with Pixie and this time I have hardly dreamed at all. It's weird!