Friday, October 12, 2007

Mother's Helper (And I Don't Mean Valium)

Everyone is being very sweet about my venting. I have a line on three girls who want to be a Mother's Helper, too young to baby-sit alone, but old enuf to get experience and train and play with Tyle while I do around the house. Trouble is, weeknights are school nights. I almost need like a part-time pseudo-nanny type, maybe some young person in college or something, who could use some extra cash a night or two a week. Not sure how to find such a person, maybe advertise. Some elementary education student who wants to practice the ABCs on Tyler. Heh. I've got two friends willing to help sometimes but they are often busy, and I already lean on them quite a bit. I don't know. I'll keep searching, maybe I could find someone like my dream student...

No comments: