Friday, August 31, 2007

Ultrasound Pics Copyrighted?

Suddenly Walgreens doesn't want me to scan in any more ultrasound photos, b/c they are "professional photos." I argued with the woman b/c it doesn't make any sense to me. I got them from the doctor's office, not a studio that holds copyright! I remembered afterward that there are some new fancy ultrasound places that offer photos that aren't doctor's offices at all, I drove by one recently. But that's not my case at all! I've been to three Walgreens over the past 2 weeks and they ALL have had technical difficulties with their computers, so something is going on beyond the copyright issue, this is the first time that's been the problem. Up until now it's been apologies that my scans were lost mysteriously in the computer. It's frustrating, but I'm not giving up. I cried like an angry baby after I left Walgreens, but that's hormones. I can try again somewhere else, or I can get them scanned in at work. That's probably what I'll do.

No comments: