Thursday, August 30, 2007

Don't Worry

I'm feeling more "up" today, and determined to get things done and take charge! We're going to get a new doc and hospital, let them do a new ultrasound (I guess a follow-up to look more closely at heart and organs is not that unusual) which they'll probably want, and go on from there afresh. I've had two separate people recommend the exact same doula to me and to Ben, so I'm going to call her. Also it's time to start investigating a lactation consultant, tho I hear you can get a two for one on that w/ the doula. So please don't worry.

1 comment:

ChickiePea said...

I'm not certified yet, but I'm always happy to give free consult with anyone having BF probs, and I have a great success rate :) Don't hesitate to use my knowledge that would otherwise just go to waste. Hang in there! Curious who this doula is... wonder if I know her? I'm using Jean McHenry, she's a massage therapist.