Monday, August 27, 2007

Pizza Crazy

When I was preggers w/ Tyle I couldn't STAND pizza, but now I'm obsessed with it. Periodically. I think I've eaten pizza 4 times over the past 10 days.

Since I've been feeling better I told Ben he could heat up some Indian curry for lunch while I was out, but no dice. The smell still turns my stomach. But there are fewer things that do. I can now tolerate Thai (the curry is different, I'm telling you), for instance. And, clearly, pizza.

Things that still turn my stomach:
* anyone's breath
* coffee breath, burnt coffee
* burnt popcorn
* Indian curry
* poopie diapers

(And no, it's not the case that poopie diapers would turn anyone's stomach. They didn't bother me before I got pregnant. It really is true that your own child's various smells are not as bad as a strangers.)

No comments: