Thursday, December 6, 2007

"Mom-Mom's yucky!"

This is something I should send in to the bloopers/kids say the darnest things section of Parents magazine: Tyler has begun to declare "Mom-Mom yucky!" whenever I have one of my hacking cough and throat clearing sessions. Sometimes he imitates me, too!

In an embarrassing development, I now seem to have no bladder control when I cough. In the past two days I went through 6 pairs of undies and 2 pants yesterday. Ben was doing laundry for me last night when he got the brilliant idea that I should wear some pads. Imagine. Next he'll be doing brain surgery...on me!

I don't know why this new development. It's terribly embarrassing! My only guess is that the baby's head is pressing down now when it wasn't before. Ben thinks I'm just "loosening up." Sure it is that I am!

I'm going to a friend's holiday movie watching party next weekend. If she reads this entry, I wonder if I will find plastic sheets over the chairs! Tee hee hee!

No comments: