Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Another Quickie Ultrasound

This morning had another quickie ultrasound in the doc's office. They are being super careful about me and baby. Good news: baby is now head-down. No more worries about breech birth! Also growth is fine, baby is 75 percentile for growth. Doc is happy. I lost a couple pounds, attributed to being sick. Also had another NST (non-stress test) where they track baby movements for 20 minutes. An aside: Got a face mask in the lobby and coughed into that the whole time. I'm sure the other moms appreciated this; I would have. It's a pet peeve of mine; I hate it when people cough on me when I'm clearly pregnant and vulnerable! I wanted to skip appt but they insisted they wanted to see me.

Questions for next week:
How many more ultrasounds?/Why all the ultrasounds?
Is baby "engaged" yet?
How to get tour of hospital for my parents?
Are low-grade cramps okay?
Are constant braxton-hicks any indication that I could go early? (What of all the 2nd-time moms telling me they went early?)

No comments: