Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bad Driver

Well, it's official. I am now a bad driver. I've always considered myself a good driver, but lately, well. I blame it on the pregnancy. I can unsafely say that I have had a close call once every day this week, twice this morning. Thing is, I don't ever see them coming! They just magically appear, there in front of me in a parking lot or suddenly going at high speeds down a local street that I thought was empty. I'm getting really paranoid and driving slowly and annoying people. I really, really don't want an accident right now. You know what? In an ideal world I would just stay home from here on out. But I can't afford it, I'm expected at work, today's society is just not in tune with those sorts of needs. But it won't be long, now! Solstice is this weekend, Christmas is next week, New Year's after that, and that's lots of holidays at home, then I'm thinking of stopping coming to work even if I don't have the baby right on the 7th.

No comments: