Monday, December 24, 2007

Gifts for Baby

This holiday I've been truly blessed by the creativity of my friends and family around me. As soon as I can download them, I will post photos of some of the gifts here that the new baby has received. A classic Pooh & friends quilt made by our Aunt Agnes, a beautiful crochet baby blanket from our Aunt Sharon, two knitted mice--one for baby and one for Tyler as companion--made by my work friend Julie who is a member of my lunch-time craft club, and then I made crochet mittens to go with the bunting I got, and Nana/my mom is making a matching hat.

This is the crochet blanket from my Aunt Sharon, also with the two knitted mice from my friend and craft club member Julie:


Here are photos of Aunt Agnes's baby quilt:





















Here are the baby mittens I made to go with the bunting:

No comments: