Monday, July 16, 2007

Rough Days Back Home

Today and yesterday were two-puke days each. Yesterday it was the end of too much car travel. Tonight, poor Tyler was an angel when I left him in a hurry to go be sick in the middle of his dinner. He got quiet and said I was "coughing." He was so good all night. We watched Elmo's World all about singing so we sang some songs together, which he initiated-- he's such a smart boy. He went to bed no problem at all and slept all night. I crept back downstairs to try to eat something and spilled some of my home-made, salt- and sugar-free, garlic- and onion-free spaghetti sauce all over the couch and myself! Luckily had the forethought 2 years ago to buy a couch/chair combo that had removable, washable covers. Ben was very sweet and did the heavy laundry while I totally collapsed.

No comments: