Friday, July 6, 2007

Cheering Up a Bit

I'm afraid my pregnancy has been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster for my husband Ben. Poor guy. Recently he have me a "snap out of it" talking-to that I think I had coming. Feeling so sick and helpless all the time, gets to me, and I've been feeling down. Of course mix in dealing with a toddler evenings alone while Ben works, and the recent blow about my Grandma, and you can see how this would happen. But it's true that I've been very, very negative. Last couple of days I dug out my prettier maternity tops I used to wear when preggers w/ Tyler, and have been doing my hair and make-up, and it does help me feel better. I've noticed at work people seem to expect my negativity so I'm making an effort there, too. And an effort to be at work on time, which is hard for me, but I feel better when I start the day "honestly" if you know what I mean! And it was nice to have the July 4th holiday to rest up over. Anyway, I'm hopeful to turn things around and start getting the help I need to get the house clean, which would also be better for my mental state, and also to prepare for this new baby. I have lots of ideas in my head about how I want things to be. Wish me luck getting them all done!

No comments: