Friday, June 15, 2007

The thigh bone connects to the, hip bone...

Tho it may seem really early, my left hip is all in a disjointed mess. Oh no! Last night I think it was so totally loose that I could feel it moving and bumping along as I (gingerly) walked. Wow. It feels really weird. A good night's sleep seems to do it some good.

Still taking the Zofran generic for nausea, and it does help. I'm still nauseas but not always on the verge if you know what I mean. Light headaches really not a problem. Gas pains in my gut getting pretty bad these days, and I'm taking a new fancy prenatal vitamin that has...ahem, stool softener in it (it's embarassing but jeez, that's part of pregnancy too!), as well as Omega 3 fatty acids from a plant source, which is great since I'm vegetarian. We'll see how I tolerate these!

On a different note having some trouble sleeping lately. Insomnia trying to get to sleep, or get back to sleep when I pee in the middle of the night. Lay there for hours. Can't stop thinking about all my worries, mainly my Grandma who was just in a major surgery. I'm sending her all of my love all of the time.

No comments: