Saturday, June 2, 2007

A Rough Weekend

This has been a rough weekend, pregnancy-wise. But it has been wonderful having Mike and Madalen here. They even, together, changed a poopie diaper for me on Saturday! We were going to go to a funeral for Madalen's aunt in Indiana, and see family, but due to how sick I was Madalen decided it would really be better to stay home and take it easy. I'm so glad, because as much as I was sorry about it, I was relieved to be able to be sick at home instead of on the road. Saturday was a 3-puke day (sorry to gross you out) and I spent a lot of time laying on the couch. Made one run to Whole Foods for some much needed organics--again, M&M took Tyler for a while, they're so good!--being out and about was nice at first, but I came home just in time to lose my lunch. Oh, well. Thank you, thank you, thank you M&M for being so gracious and taking such good care of me and Tyler!

No comments: