Friday, September 28, 2007

This Dream Makes No Sense

This one is really weird:

Okay so last night I dreamed I was due to give birth, and we were at the hospital, but Ben and I didn't want to do the induction thing again, so we left against doctor's orders. There was a weird sequence where I took a shower in a big shower room shared with other women in the hospital, and it was really nice and comforting, but did not get the labor going (why would it I don't know). So anyway, we went out to this park and friends came by to say "hi." My best friend since junior high, Jennifer, shows up but she's in some kind of bondage outfit and a dominatrix has her on a leash and won't let me hug her. I notice her car keys on the ground and try to serrupticiously drop them in her pocket but miss, and the dominatrix gets them. Then I notice a tall, handsome Asian man, probably Japanese, with long long gorgeous black hair and suddenly he kidnaps me from the park. Ben and the police try to find us but he's taken me to a theater, a really nice one, in his home, where people are watching a film. Some kind of educational documentary. Everyone there is Japanese. I hold a small child on my lap for a while, who embarrasses himself by messing his pants (in an adult way-ahem), but I clean him up and tell him "good job!" so he won't feel so badly about it. My kidnapper is attentive and wants me to stay with him forever, but I want to get back to Ben and Tyler. He doesn't care that I'm pregnant, he says we can raise the child together. He wants to be intimate but, even tho he's very attractive, I resist him. Besides, I'm huge with pregnancy. Then I go into labor. The contractions aren't too bad yet. I distract him by making out with him a little bit, also as a sympathy prize because I tell him I need the hospital and I won't stay with him. He lets me go, but doesn't help me to find Ben. I walk out, not knowing where I am, and in labor to boot. Somehow I find Ben and I cry on his shoulder about my abduction, but I refuse to press charges. We go back to the hospital to have the baby but then I am woken up from the dream.

No comments: