Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sleepus Interruptus

I'm just totally dead today. All week I can't get enough sleep. I put Tyler to bed at 8, then go to bed myself, and my alarm at 6:30 a.m. I keep sleeping through. I get up at least once to pee, and often lay awake for an hour with insomnia afterwards. Sometimes my left hip aches and wakes me. I drink a lot of water all night, waking up parched. It's exhausting! I'm afraid I wasn't very impressive in a meeting this morning at work. I can't think very well thru this headache, and my left hip is still in peices, sending pain down my left leg. And I keep tearing up for no apparent reason.

Wow, reading this back, this sounds terrible. Oh, well. I may take off the afternoon and lie down.

2 comments:

feelnrain said...

Well, thirst is a sign of GD, sounds like you need to take a look at your diet.

~Michelle

ChickiePea said...

I'm thirsty all the time too. I drink and pee. Drink and pee. Drink and pee. And I passed my GD test!

Wish I could say things get better, but UGH- I'm getting morning sickness again and I don't think this heartburn will stop til it burns clear through my throat.
**********************************
By the way, this isn't the place and I'm sure you will blog today, but Happy Birthday Tyler!!!