Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Order Wrong, Now Starving

Okay so I'm a spoiled American. But I had a craving and went by the Taco Bell drive-through for a bean burrito with extra cheese and added sour cream. Yeah, yeah, I know it's not healthy. Anyway, I get back to work and there's no cheese and no sour cream, but a 30 cent charge for each listed on the receipt!!! I'm going to cry. I cannot leave work to get it fixed. After work I must go straight to day-care to get Tyler and that's no joke. Shall I save the cold burrito and receipt for tomorrow for a new one? Is that crazy? What if I don't want another tomorrow? Do I demand my 60 cents back, spending just as much in gas just to go over there? Man, I tell you. It was this way with the first pregnancy. World, let me tell you this: if you see a pregnant woman ordering food in your establishment, you'd better get it right, if you don't want to cause a tearful, broken-hearted or angry response in your admitedly crazy patron. Okay? So cut it out. Put the freakin' cheese and sour cream on the thing in the first place!!!!!

2 comments:

tacky treasure hunter said...

ahhhh... you have finally lost your mind.

I mean... THOSE BASTARDS!!!!!

xoxo
kat

ChickiePea said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean!!! Mmm... sour cream.....