Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Plague of Headaches

As I remember last time the headaches cleared as soon as I got a hold on my diet and sugar intake for gestational diabetes. I've had the same headache, sometimes fading then coming back each day or several times a day, since last Saturday. I don't mean this past weekend, I mean a full week ago. Yesterday, after eating an individual pizza, it spiked so bad my teeth hurt. Today is better so far. Being more careful. I think it's time to start the finger prick and food diary routine. And let the doc do another GD test.

I've been obsessed with pizza. But I remember last time pizza was one thing that always sent my numbers skyrocketing. Anyway, think I will have to make it by hand with whole wheat crust and sugar free tomato sauce. Like I do my pasta sauce. When will I have time for such cooking? The pasta sauce I do in a big batch and freeze. Possibly the blandest, most boring sauce on the planet, but I love it. And so does Tyler!

No comments: