Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mild Concern About Breech Position

This morning I laid in bed for an hour feeling the baby move around. It was actually a little painful. "She" climbed around, and went sideways, and seemed to flip with the feet kicking my stomach, which is where they should get to. But baby didn't stay there. I was sore, and she was very very quiet for a while afterward. I'm wondering whether there's any issue, such as a too-short umbilical cord, which might restrict movement while the placenta is at the top of the uterus. Doctors these days don't like to deliver breech, even tho it can be and has been done. If we have to have a c-section I will want someone to hold my hand once Ben goes off with the baby. But we'll see. I'm being premature, and a future ultrasound will answer this later on.

No comments: